Is it possible to visually display the contrast for two different groups GLM-analysis (in the context of one experiment)

I am using the latest version of the mne library for the moment 2022 august.

So my question is whether I can visually (like the example from the textbook group analysis based on GLM) display the contrast but for TWO DIFFERENT GROUPS during the same experiment. They shared a link to an unpaired test with me - but I need to calculate the contrast in two different groups for the same event.

That sounds like something that is certainly possible. However, I’m sure you’re interested in the how. And for that, we need a lot more details. Could you share (ideally share your code) in what form your data is, what kind of experiment it is (e.g. stimulus information), how you are creating two groups, and how you’ve set up the GLM, or like to set up the GLM?

I am very grateful that you answered, I’m sorry that I didn’t answer for a long time, I was busy.

Now I am confused, I observe such an effect as negative activation, my oxyhemoglobin values are negative

Returning to GLM analysis. Yes, I would like to calculate the intergroup contrast for the same conditions, visually displaying it in a clear picture. There are two groups: the first - those who supposedly have abilities in mathematics and the second group - those people who probably have no abilities in mathematics. I am a novice researcher and also sending you the paradigm and montage for this experiment.

Paradigm

• Resting state (3 minutes)
  • Session 1: consists of three tasks with two-digit numbers, exact calculation (calculation in numerical, calculation in word format, reading. The conditions are not merged, but with randomized order within various respondents, there are 2 levels of difficulty: simple (without carry effect/ without borrow effect); and complex (with carry effect / with borrow effect);

45 blocks, total duration 36 minutes (20 s interval between blocks):

9 conditions * 40 seconds block duration (5 tasks within each block) * 5 block repetitions.

TASK 1, 20 blocks

Example: 24+18=

Condition 1: addition in numerical format, simple (without carry effect)

Condition 2 addition in numerical format, complex (with carry effect)

Condition 3: subtraction in numerical format, simple (without borrow effect)

Condition 4: subtraction in numerical format, complex (with borrow effect)

TASK 2, 20 blocks

Example: twenty-four plus fifty-five is

Condition 5: addition in word format, simple (without carry effect)

Condition 6 addition in word format, complex (with carry effect)

Condition 7: subtraction in word format, simple (without borrow effect)

Condition 8: subtraction in word format, complex (with borrow effect)

TASK 3, 5 blocks

Example: There were 24 apple trees and 13 pears in the garden. How many apple trees were there in the garden?

Condition 9: Reading

Session 2: consists of exact calculation tasks with two-digit numbers. The conditions are not merged, but with randomized order within various respondents, in each condition there are 2 levels of difficulty: simple (without carry effect/ without borrow effect); and complex (with carry effect / with borrow effect);

20 blocks, total duration 25 minutes (20 s interval between blocks):

4 conditions * 75 seconds block duration (5 tasks within each block) * 5 block repetitions.

Example: The boy had 86 dollars, he spent 48 rubles on sweets. How much is left?

Condition 1: addition in word format, congruent, with and without carry effect

Condition 2: subtraction in word format, congruent, with and without borrow effect

Condition 3 addition in word format, incongruent, with and without carry effect

Condition 4: subtraction in word format, incongruent, with and without borrow effect

My data is in fif format

I can also share my code. How will it be convenient for you to get it?