The Nexus Emergent Attention Lab (http://www.attention-lab.net/) headed by Prof. Leonardo Chelazzi of the University of Verona (Italy) is searching for a Postdoctoral Researcher interested in studying the behavioural and neurophysiological correlates of visuo-spatial attention. Particularly, signals for attentional control, and the neural substrates and mechanisms of distractor suppression will be investigated by means of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and by means of Electroencephalography (EEG/ERPs) on healthy human subjects.
Candidates should have:
• PhD in Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology or in related fields;
• Proven experience in the application of TMS protocols and EEG/ERPs paradigms;
• Strong background in conducting experimental research, documented by publications in international scientific journals;
• Proficiency in the English language;
• Good attitude to work in a team;
• Proficiency and independence in analysing data.
The fellowship has a term of one year, with the possibility of renewing it. The amount is open to negotiation with the candidates.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae to Prof. Leonardo Chelazzi (email@example.com). Further information on request.