microstates analysis for use with mne-python

how to do that?help me

Hello,

I would suggest looking at Pycrostates Homepage — pycrostates 0.5.0.dev0 documentation

Mathieu

1 Like

Thank you.I know that, but I want to ask how to use the men-python package?

Hello,

A vague question can not be answered. If you want to know whow to use MNE-Python, you have plenty of documentation and tutorials to read and run to get started.
Please have a look though:Tutorials — MNE 1.6.1 documentation
Especially the introductory tutorials.

MNE-Python capabilities are extended through its ecosystem, among which mne-microstates (GitHub - wmvanvliet/mne_microstates: Microstate analysis for use with MNE-Python) is a simple implementation of the clustering part; and pycrostates (Pycrostates Homepage — pycrostates 0.5.0.dev0 documentation) is a more recent and improved implementation of microstates analysis (and tools related), using MNE-Python under the hood.

Best,
Mathieu

1 Like

Thank you. I just want to know how to write code for EEG microstate analysis in Python.

Again, please check the links I provided. Pycrostates has tutorials to get you started: Tutorials — pycrostates 0.5.0.dev0 documentation
As for all tutorials in MNE and its ecosystem, you can download the associated .py or jupyter notebook and run those tutorial to familiarize yourself with the API.
Feel free to comeback to the forum with questions on specific points you do not understand or issues you encounter.

Mathieu

1 Like