How I choose label from EEG signal dataset?

• MNE version: 0.24.1
  • operating system: Windows 10

Hi, I have an EEG dataset for detecting consciousness, I loaded with raw brainvision, referenced, montaged, resampled, filtered, and applied ICA. Now I want to choose label from the data I mean separate X and Y to do the feature extraction and classification. I do not now how to do that in Python.
Note: I am sorry I cannot upload the dataset because it is private.

Thank you so much for your help.

Hello @Raz, this question is much to broadly asked. We don’t know what you want to classify / which features you’re interested in etc.

I’d suggest you work through our machine-learning tutorials and see if you find what you need.

Best wishes,
Richard

Thank you Richard for your reply. The objective of my project is making a classification by machine learning techniques. I have 2 cases either the person conscious or unconscious. I also have lots of files with TMS and without TMS, as you know I have to clean them one by one, then extracting features. After that I have to combine them into one single data frame. I am stuck at this point I cleaned all the files but I do not know how to combine them into one pandas data frame and separate X and Y.
I hope my question is clear now.

Dear @Raz, co-incidentally I am also working on similar type of project.
If you don’t mind, can we connect?
I am kind of new to EEG domain.

Thanks