How could I produce one epoch including two events?

Hi, I am trying to plot a grandwave picture like this one (including two events: S1 and S2 in one figure):

But I have no idea how to plot it in MNE, especially dividing them into different conditions. I used the change-detection paradigm, in which the baseline stimuli always keeping the same (marked as 120), but the following target stimuli have four conditions (marked as 121, 122, 123, 124). How could I setting the baseline as the time beginner, at the same time dividing the following events into four conditions.

How to plot a figure like this:

Would you mind give me some hints?

P.S: Maybe the baseline part was not different among the four conditions, and involving the baseline part is non-meaningful. Anyway, I just want to try. Since it was reported in papers, I think maybe it also can be plotted in MNE.

Thanks a lot.

Maybe I should make the baseline marker more distinguishable. Using the baseline discriminate the four conditions and expanding the time span from (-0.2, 0.8) to (-1,3) so that they will including the following events. It will be easier to achieve the goal.