Help with resources for learning neuroimaging and understanding NME

Greetings everyone!

I am Dhriti Pandey, I am a beginner in the field of neuroimaging and visualizing and I have a particular interest in understanding NME in the context of GSoC 2023 for one the projects.

As a beginner in this field, I am looking for guidance and resources that can help me to develop a strong foundation of knowledge and to expand my understanding of the key concepts and techniques.

I would be deeply grateful if you could recommend any online courses, books, tutorials, or other materials that would be especially helpful for a beginner like myself. I am eager to learn as much as possible, and any suggestions you could provide would be invaluable to me.

Furthermore, I would appreciate any tips or advice you may have for someone just starting out in the field of neuroimaging. Any insights or suggestions you could provide would be greatly appreciated, and would help me to make the most of my learning journey.

Thank you!

Hello,

For courses/books, Iā€™m not sure about what I could recommend.
For hands-on training, you can go through the tutorials of MNE: Tutorials ā€” MNE 1.4.dev0 documentation which are ordered from introduction to advance topics.
You can also look at the FieldTrip documentation and tutorials: Overview of all tutorials - FieldTrip toolbox

Best,
Mathieu

4 Likes