We are happy to announce that the Salzburg Mind-Brain Annual Meeting (SAMBA) 2022 is taking place from 14th to 15th of July 2022 at the University of Salzburg, Austria!
The mission of SAMBA is to attract the most exciting researchers in the domain of Cognitive Neuroscience and related fields. At the end of SAMBA there is a great social event with all you can eat and drink with a broad selection of beers: Bierheuriger: Drinks
Our program includes the following great speakers:
- Sarah Garfinkel (University College London)
- Martin Hebart (Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences)
- Andreas Keil (University of Florida)
- Leonie Koban (Paris Brain Institute)
- Sonja Kotz (Maastricht University)
- Jonas Obleser (University of Lübeck)
- Liuba Papeo (CNRS)
- Chris Summerfield (University of Oxford)
- Anne Urai (Leiden University)
- Freek van Ede (VU Amsterdam)
Although the abstract deadline is today (17th of June), there is the possibility to submit a late abstract until the 30th of June. Please send us a short email to email@example.com!
Registration deadline is on the 30st of June. There will also be a poster prize competition. To participate, an extended abstract must be submitted by the 30th of June!
Register NOW at: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at
Any questions? Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the city of Mozart!
All the best,
Your SAMBA organization team