Range of diffrent connectivity measure

mne.connectivity.spectral_connectivity offer several connectivity measure inclusive Coherence, Coherency, Imaginary coherence, Phase-Locking Value, corrected imaginary PLV, Pairwise Phase Consistency, Phase Lag Index , Unbiased estimator of squared PLI, Weighted Phase Lag Index, and Debiased estimator of squared WPLI.

I’m not sure the range produced by mne.connectivity.spectral_connectivity for each of the measure.

I have come across this paper that indicate except for pli2_unbiased and the wpli2_debiased, all the other 8 measures that produced by the mne.connectivity.spectral_connectivity are within the range [0,1]. Wheras, the pli2_unbiased and the wpli2_debiased produced by the mne.connectivity.spectral_connectivity [-1,1].

However, there is no citation to this statement.
I had search the mne read-me, but, nothing concrete come. Just in case I miss it, appreciate if anyone can point to the right men-resource confirming this.

I don’t think we document this anywhere in MNE, it would be great if you could add it via pull request to mne-connectivity (where connectivity code will live from now on):

Also my go-to reference for these measures is this excellent paper: An improved index of phase-synchronization for electrophysiological data in the presence of volume-conduction, noise and sample-size bias - ScienceDirect

I would just reference that one.

Thanks @larsoner , the article does help.