Plot not coming out correctly, using OpenBCI data with MNE

I’m trying to work with the data I have collected using the OpenBCI GUI. It’s a text file that I have converted to CSV and it contains a lot of columns including

Sample Index, EXG Channel 0, EXG Channel 1, EXG Channel 2, EXG Channel 3, EXG Channel 4, EXG Channel 5, EXG Channel 6, EXG Channel 7, Accel Channel 0, Accel Channel 1, Accel Channel 2, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Other, Analog Channel 0, Analog Channel 1, Analog Channel 2, Timestamp, Other, Timestamp (Formatted)

I then dropped Timestamp (Formatted) column as it was object type, and used the following lines of code to make a raw array out of the csv file that I hoped to use with mne.

n_channels = 8
sampling_freq = 250
ch_names = list(raw) #or do it manually with headder

info = mne.create_info(ch_names = ch_names, sfreq=sampling_freq, ch_types = 'eeg')

data = raw
ch_names = [str(x) for x in range(114030)]
info = mne.create_info(ch_names, 250., 'eeg')
raw = mne.io.RawArray(data, info)

simulated_raw = mne.io.RawArray(data, info)
simulated_raw.plot(show_scrollbars=False, show_scalebars=False)

raw.plot()

The plots are coming out very weird and I am wondering if I have done something wrong. Please let me know what I should do differently in order to get the correct graphs. Thank you.

Your data is very likely scaled incorrectly. I’m guessing that you have µV, but MNE expects V. Therefore, multiplying all values by 1e-6 should fix this issue.