Image title of spectal connectivity

I have a question about something that appears when I am coding spectral connectivity. As shown in the image, if I do wpli method, the image always shows pli . And, i don’t know why it is happening.

I hope you can help me with this situation.

• MNE-Python version: 0.20!
  • operating system: windows

This is a bug. The title of the colorbar is (incorrectly) hard-coded into the plotting function. Note that the plot_sensors_connectivity function only takes in the con array (which could be from any connectivity measure) and the info object from the original epochs (before connectivity was computed). So in fact the plotting function has no way of knowing which connectivity measure was calculated. Probably this is a relic of a time when phase lag index was the only measure we offered.

Could you open a new bug report on our GitHub page describing the problem and linking to this discussion?

Thank you very much.
I will open a new bug report on your github.

this will be fixed by expose colorbar label parameter in plot_sensors_connectivity by drammock · Pull Request #9248 · mne-tools/mne-python · GitHub which should be merged into the main branch within the next day or so.