Cluster statistics on temporal generalization analysis ouput

Dear all,

I have implemented temporal generalization analysis following the mne example:
https://mne.tools/dev/auto_examples/decoding/decoding_time_generalization_conditions.html

I now have for each participant a matrix (test time x train time) with the decoding scores for each test-train time point. Just like in the last figure of the mne example in the url above.

My next step should be to run a cluster analysis to identify any clusters that are significantly >50% accuracy at the group level.

I looked in the documentation for an example that could guide me, but I didn’t find one. I believe that something similar to doing statistics testing on a single channel TFR plot (frequency x time) could be easily adapted for my purposes.

Does anyone have an example or guidance for this?

Many thanks!

Ana P

:question: If you have a question or issue with MNE-Python, please include the following info:

• MNE version: e.g. 0.24.0
  • operating system: e.g. macOS 12 / Windows 10 / Ubuntu 18.04

:page_facing_up: Please also provide relevant code snippets – ideally a minimal working example (MWE).

:fountain_pen: To get the correct formatting, paste your Python code, then select it, and click on the Preformatted text toolbar button.

:no_mobile_phones: Please avoid sharing screenshots of code and error messages! Screenshots are difficult to work with especially on mobile devices; they don’t allow others to copy code and other text; and they don’t show up in the search.

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: Please edit or remove the above text before submitting your posting. :point_left: :point_left: :point_left:

1 Like

Hi,

correct, you can apply a standard cluster statistics on this map.

example here:

hope that helps
JR

1 Like

Thank you so much! Most useful. Cheers! Ana P